Fall has finally hit Houston and here’s why I’m loving the season:
- Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!
- Happy Hour on the patio (@ The Corkscrew)
- Yummy vegetable soup made by Chef E. Also can’t wait for butternut squash mac ‘n cheese and pumpkin cheesecake! What’s your favorite fall recipe?
- Open-window weather
- Decorating for fall
- Sunday morning walks and lattes
- Outdoor fun like The Heights First Saturday Arts Market
Top left: local honey, peaches, spreads and other culinary gifts. Bottom left & right: artist Tim Dean Snider.
Top: Hand crafted polymer clay jewelry by Lisa Lang. Bottom: artist Eugene John Hughes.
- Getting ready for Halloween!!
Shark attack! Mia has her costume. Can you guess what costume I’m making?? Here are the materials…
Why do you love fall?